- Management of construction
- Manage and monitor work-in-progress and ensure smooth implementation of projects, from inception to completion, in accordance with scheduled deadlines.
- Check and support design work of new process/plant.
- Generate reports on work progress and report to supervising manager accordingly.
- Responsible for quality aspect of works, site operation safety and material/plants utilization.
- Liaise effectively with clients, PE, subcontractors and other relevant government authorities.
- Attend and conduct periodic meetings related to manufacturing matters.
- Communicate with mother plant in Japan for plant design matters.
- Bridge communication between Japanese management and local staff.
- Leadership * Influence, motivate and develop others in achieving mission of the organization.
- Set goals voluntarily that will support mission of the organization and strives hard to achieve decided goals.
- Degree in Engineering with min 15 years of experience in a chemical processing plant.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855