Our client - a leading international System Integrator with strong present in Asia is searching for a passionate Project Manager to join their exciting team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Program Manager, this is an important role in ensuring project is delivered in time within the Project Management Office.
- In charge of the start to finish delivery of projects
- Accountable for delivery of projects of a high quality, within the budget and agreed timeline
- Plan and manage project scope, schedules and resources on the project
- Identify, assess and manage the risks of the project and take appropriate actions
- Effectively manage the diverse team of stake holders
- Work closely with clients on closure of contractual milestone for billing
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 4 years of experience in IT Project Management handling mid to large scale of project
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or related
- Strong knowledge of networking, cloud and security systems
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Have PMP, PRINCE, ITIL v4, CITPM, PMI-ACP certifications
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289