What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Manages project or sub project of low risk. Lead sub project team. Plan and monitor delivery phase of sub project.
- Manages projects or sub projects independently ensuring timely delivery and good quality within the cost base line.
- Accountable for delivering the customer project scope - products and services - to the customer within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures project management based on PMI principles and in full alignment with company's Mode of Operations.
- Plans and manages execution of the project or sub project according to agreed project targets.
- Manages time, quality, progress, cost, risks, and internal and external resources.
- Ensures that all project milestones are met by using global processes, tools and interfaces.
- Acts as customer interface in own responsibility area.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services.
Your skills and experience
- Established skills and knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline. Uses functionally specific knowledge.
- At least 7 -10 years' of Deploy Project Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Working and experiences in Telecommunication industry
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good in Customer presentation
- Basic RAN technical knowledge
It would be nice if you also had:
- Flexible and capable to work in demanding environment to meet customer expectations
- PMP certification is a plus
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931