A reputable Main contractor cum Property Developer, based in USA, China and Singapore. They are recognised in the industry for their expertise in engineering work and construction of the highest quality. Dedicated to providing reliable, timely, excellent and safe construction services to clients. Its competencies span the property value chain including Property Development, Engineering and Construction.
- Execute, Planning and formulation of new / existing projects
- Oversee the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Conduct performance assessment for all project team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Diploma / Degree / Master holder
- Strong Project management experience within Construction / Property industry in Singapore
- Managed full cycle of development project(s) in Singapore
Candidate without working experience in Singapore will not be shortlisted
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion.
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947