- Responsible for project managing simultaneous UAT projects worldwide, and delivering them in line with major release events.
- Be the subject matter expert of E2E customer journeys, business processes, and impacted systems.
- Develop and drive comprehensive cross-functional UAT strategies.
- Lead and collaborate with multiple UAT partner teams to drive success.
- Develop and sustain good and trusted relationships with all cross-functional partners.
- Manage, plan, and organize activities and tasks throughout UAT planning and execution.
- Lead test resources required for successful execution of projects and provide input to and craft the UAT management processes in-line with industry best practices.
- Bachelor or above degrees in Business Management, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience in UAT Project Management experience.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Project Lifecycle.
- Ability of identifying, articulating and handling UAT risk.
- Able to establish relationships with multi-functional partners across all levels.
- Detail-oriented, with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Innovative and creative to propose solutions.
- Previous experience working in E-commerce or Contact Center industry is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247