As a Software Engineer in the Product Engineer team, you will participate in the design, implementation, deployment of Personalization Tools and first Personalization Delivery on production machine.
A week in the life of a Software Engineer:
- You will involve in estimation, implementation, validation, maintenance, and integration of industrial personalization software.
- You will deliver quality products following quality rules (deployment and documentation).
- You will analyse R&D documents and deliveries.
- You will collaborate with R&D, Product Engineers, Product/Program Manager amongst others.
- You will provide Level 3 support to production, technical consultants and developments centres.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: excellent knowledge in programming languages like Python, Java, and XML.
- Knowledge in Smart Cards and micro-controller is a plus
- Experience in assembly language is a plus.
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 year of experience as Software Engineer.
- You must be able to work autonomously, has high respect of quality and able to meet tight deadlines.
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931