- To provide the team with expertise in maintaining Project quality standards, enabling all scopes to be completed within schedule and budget by ensuring continuous implementation of set quality control policies, plans and objectives by all stakeholders.
- To prepare Quality standard based on company and International standards.
- To carry out multi-disciplinary quality control surveillance inspections and audits on Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, Piping, Demolition, Erection, Installation, Refurbishment and Commissioning works.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of quality controls for all construction and demolition works at site in accordance with approved specifications, drawings and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and update project-specific quality control plans and procedures.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, vendors, fabricators and 3rd party inspectors on all quality-related matters.
- Ensure that all relevant inspections are performed in a timely and efficient manner, records maintained, and reports generated as part of system hand-over package.
- Review contractor and vendor quality deliverables
- Responsible for verification of in-process inspection, welding, coating and final inspection.
- Monitoring of weld procedures (WPS, PQR) and welder qualification testing.
- Verifying dimensions, welder's certifications material certification and traceability for all materials and consumables being used in construction.
- Monitor the weld preparation and welding process / NDE and ongoing compilation of weld records.
- Conduct regular quality surveillance on all site activities and report non-conformances.
- Manage non-conformances, follow-up and propose solutions for recommendation to Project Manager or Construction Manager.
- Perform off-site inspection of steel structure and piping fabrication as required.
- Attend contractor QAQC meetings
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in multi-discipline QAQC field, preferably in marine, petrochemical or oil and gas industries
- Solid background in engineering inspection, material testing (on-site and laboratory), structural steel and piping fabrication procedures, welding inspection, QAQC audit and development of quality-related documents
- Experience in orbital welding techniques and high purity piping installations.
- Qualification (ASNT, CSWIP, ERS or equivalent) in NDT techniques and orbital welding inspection is highly desirable
- Proven Quality Control management and supervision skills in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas industries.
- Knowledge of relevant national and international codes and standards (SS, BSEN, ASME, AWS, ASTM, API, etc.)
- Familiarity with P&IDs, Electrical, Controls, Pipeline Heating systems, Mechanical, Civil & Structural
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 Management System
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551