- working day: 5 days
- Working location: CBD area
- One year renewable full-time contract
- Responsible for the quality of Trust & Safety Platform's overseas business
- Contribute to the team's technology, not limited to automatic testing, security testing and custom testing
- Innovate test tools, test tech, test platform, product R&D to improve test efficiency
- Contribute to online troubleshooting, provide advice and summarize the reasons for improvement
- Maintain test environment and build CI/CD
- 2+ years of work experience, bachelor degree or above, computer science-related major
- Familiar with at least one programming language (Python/Java/Go).
- Solid computer basics (network/database/algorithm).
- Familiar with API test platform, Pytest, diff tools is a plus.
- Familiar with Django/golang/C++ is a plus.
- Proactive, self-driven, and in-depth understanding of the business; capability of communicating with cross-functional teams and taking charge of a business independently.
- Familiar with web architecture, understanding of Django/Flask and other frameworks
- Experience in continuous integration
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205