Job Description: Quality Specialist in SEA
Years of Experience:
5 years' minimum in chemical manufacturing or semiconductor industry in Quality role or similar
Bachelor's degree, preferably in chemistry or chemical engineering. Advanced Technical Degree or MBA a plus.
Certified as a Quality Professional at a minimum completed the ISO9001 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Certification. Can certify on the job.
Singapore - Science Park Drive
This position is responsible to support customer quality activities in South East Asia includes coordination of electronic customer nonconformance investigations, quality management implementation, customer surveys, quality data programs (SPC/SQC) and overall support to ensure our products' quality aligns with customers' expectations. The business scope would cover Semiconductor materials in terms of Thin Film, Planarization, Specialty Gas and Patterning (Photoresist, and SP&C- Surface, Prep and Clean) portfolios
This position also administrates quality responses to meet customer acceptable timelines and supports efforts for continuous improvement and quality performance target achievement.
Nature and Scope
The position is supervised by the SEA Quality Manager.
The nature of the position is to understand customers, business and manufacturing interaction as well as knowledge of global quality management and local systems, processes and procedures.
The role covers:
- Complete and coordinate customer surveys, questionnaires and quality data inquiries including custom customer reports.
- Coordinate and arrange customer audits with sales accounts and Operations teams. Support or coordinate internal audits for plants within SEA.
- Coordinate and prepare for customer audits of other global plants outside of SEA for SEA customers.
- Pull data to analyze and report quality metrics.
- Attend customer meetings for complaints and coordinate resolution to meet customer's expectation.
- Attend customer meetings to support customer process issues and resolution.
- Provide technical support and direction to complaint investigators for customer quality issues. Support task forces for critical customer quality issues.
- Develop and support data and communication for Process Change Notification to local customers
- Prepare quality data package and present or support sales for new business opportunities
- Generate ad hoc reports, charts for management, charts for Quality Stand-downs and audits, and for customer inquiries.
- Take direction and implement improvements for quality performance proactive initiatives
- Support metrics and quality programs that enhance customer satisfaction to support Semiconductor Materials business development.
- Work closely with cross functional teams globally to achieve business and quality targets.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS Requirements; plus reference for the IATF 16949
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
· Confidence interacting with customers
- Problem solving skills such as RCA, 8D, 5Why's
- Familiarity with FMEA's and Control Plans
· Proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mind Manager, NWQA, SAP
- Knowledge of LIMS, 6 sigma a plus
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205