- Supervision of and issuing of instructions to the contractor and to report regularly to the designer and/or client
- Ensure of material, quality and process of Civil / Structural / M&E works according to standard
- Monitor on work progression and submit mitigation measures
- Coordination with contractor on instrumentation installation and monitor of ERSS
- Resolve site problems rose by Contractors and seek QP consent on solution
- Review and Documentation of various site records such as Material Test, Inspection forms, RFI and RFA, ITP and Method statement and risk assessments.
- Ensure the Safety and Law requirements of the project.
- Degree holder
- IES / ACES registered / accredited
- Registered RE in Civil Structural
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947