The candidate will have strong applications-design and C# hands-on experience, who will work on various layers of the application ranging from the user interfaces to the back-end services. The successful candidate should have experience in.Net development and be autonomous, hands-on, and possess necessary skillset as listed under the Profile section below.
- 5-7 years C# development experience and knowledge of programming practices, i.e. design patterns
- Understand OO principles
- WPF, Multi-threading, WCF, SQL Server 2005+
- Message Oriented Middleware
- SQL server Analysis Services/Analytics, ASP.Net
- Business Intelligence tool(s), dashboards, reports generation, data mining / analysis concepts;
- Web-Content/Document Management (Microsoft SharePoint);
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing
- Understand Change control processes
- Use of structured Configuration management practices and tools
- Knowledge of Commodity Trading processes (physical trading will be a plus)
- Understand Agile practices, including test driven development and refactoring, will be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, demonstrate initiative to ensure the project and other business support needs are met in a proactive manner.
- Ability to understand specifications and also able to document work delivered
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate technical solutions in a multi cultured working environment and cope in difficult situations in a serviced oriented manner.
- Highly organized and possess problem solving skills
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992