- To support the daily living requirements of foreign workers, as well as to meet their leisure and community needs. These RCs are located close to major dormitory areas designated for foreign workers in Singapore, and are most active on weekends and public holidays.
As the RC Manager (Events), you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the RC Operations in sourcing and acquiring services to provide major events/activities that will be run in the RCs.
- Identify, plan and execute of various activities/events at the RCs. In this regard, the engagement and understanding of the foreign workers' needs will be required to attain the right mix of programming activities that fulfil the needs of the workers and strategic objectives of the Rec Centre.
- Liaise and coordinate with the RCs team on site to provide the various logistical support in running the programs/activities in plan.
- Formulate and execute programming strategies to meet the RCs' KPIs
- Present updates and reports to various stakeholders, as and when necessary
- Liaise with various external parties such as voluntary welfare organisations (VWOs), agencies, organisations dormitory operators, etc. for possible collaboration
Your most important outcome is to make the RC a desirable place for FWs to visit, as shown through increasing visitorship and vibrancy of the RC on each program/activity provided.
- Prior experience in events planning/management will be a plus.
- Candidates should be dynamic and resourceful, with the ability to generate and experiment constantly with new ideas/concepts to attract foreign workers to visit the RC.
- Strong interpersonal skills will also be needed, so as to engage effectively with foreign workers, partners and stakeholders.
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bo Zhuang Mian
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731