To support the daily living requirements of foreign workers, as well as to meet their leisure and community needs. These RCs are located close to major dormitory areas designated for foreign workers in Singapore, and are most active on weekends and public holidays.
As the RC Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Curate an attractive collection of retail shops and food services that will be attractive to the consumption needs of foreign workers;
- Develop and implement a schedule of entertainment and sporting events/programs throughout the year that will be appealing to foreign workers;
- Liaise with external parties such as grassroots organizations, government agencies, dormitory operators, NGOs, etc., as and when needed;
- Oversee the efficient operations of the RC, which would include administrative management, procurement practices, facility management, security enforcement, etc.
Your most important outcome is to make the RC a desirable place for FWs to visit, as shown through increasing visitorship and vibrancy of the RC.
- Prior experience in managing commercial or leisure-related facilities will be a plus.
- Candidates should be dynamic and resourceful, with the ability to generate and experiment constantly with new ideas/concepts to attract foreign workers to visit the RC.
- Strong interpersonal skills will also be needed, so as to engage effectively with foreign workers, partners and stakeholders.
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com
Bo Zhuang Mian
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731