Job Responsibilities :
1. Provide overall system administration for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Webex Teams, Cisco Smartboard and related systems.
2. Resolve break/fixes and provide move/add/change/deactivation requests for all telecommunications systems, including wireless devices and accounts.
3. Develop, maintain, and implement Unified Contact Center Express voice routing and processing scripts, applications, and integrations, including IVR, CTI, and ACD varieties.
4. Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop voice applications.
5. Follow Incident and Request Management procedures to setup and configure new VoIP phones, headsets and/or applications.
6. Monitor, troubleshoot perform basic configuration changes for telecommunications systems and equipment including troubleshooting of Cisco voice ports, voice gateways, PSTN trunk lines, PRI circuits, and SIP trunks, 110 punch blocks, 66 punch blocks, tone-testing, traffic analysis, or any other voice-related system, tool, application or equipment.
7. Configure, troubleshoot and/or wipe wireless devices, and assist with management of wireless accounts with the carrier.
8. Provide call detail or contact center reports as requested.
9. Manage assigned trouble tickets and provide timely resolution to problems in accordance with service level agreements.
10. Provide Level 2 IT support to all staff and collaborate with Regional IT groups to ensure maximum support
11. Work with UC vendors to resolve and research complex issues to find solutions. To test new software and hardware options.
12. Develop and maintain process and system documentation.
13. Monitor inventory telecom equipment, including telephones, wireless devices and headsets.
14. Any other duties as per assigned by the management
Other Essential Job Functions :
1. Preferably 2 yrs Cisco VoIP background and telephony experience
2. Preferably with certifications for Cisco Communications Mgr, Unity Connection and
3. Possess strong experience with call processing, signaling, dial plan administration, phone feature configuration, directory services, telephony operations, and provisioning.
4. Familiar with standard desktop hardware and applications such as Microsoft Office, Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Exchange and Cisco voice applications.
5. Understanding of data and voice networking concepts, SDWAN, VPN, including switching, routing, and multicast.
6. Good organizational skills and interpersonal skills with great patience and tact.
Be respectful, and have collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds.
8. Possess high level of performance and integrity.
9.Willing to work extended hours including weekends and willing to travel to company sites as per required.
Job Requirements :
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, or CS preferred.
2. EXPERIENCE: 4+ years system administration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. SYSTEMS: Cisco VoIP, Cisco switching/routing, Cisco voice systems (Communications Manager, Contact Center Express, Unity/Unity Connection, Workforce Management), Microsoft Windows (server and client variants).
4. SOFTWARE: Microsoft productivity software and Cisco voice applications.
5. Knowledge of Cisco voice technology stack, Windows system administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting; Maintenance, and troubleshooting; TCP/IP; Layer 6/7 protocols (HTTP, FTP, PKI/TLS/SSL, SMTP); software upgrade and troubleshooting methodologies; general VoIP telephony technologies (SCCP, SIP).
6. Strong experience in Cisco UCCX scripting, IVR, ACD, call routing, and troubleshooting.
7. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536