The Corporate IT teams develops a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising technical solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you'll help deliver seamless IT experiences and support to our employees by providing responsive helpdesk service, stable networks and reliable IT systems.
Reporting to the Regional IT Operations Manager, you will work across Corporate IT teams for designated country to drive and build up robust IT operations.
- Work closely with local business teams to understand their current and future business objectives and IT requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and act as a liaison between Corporate IT and business teams
- Dive deep into local IT operations and have a deep understanding of local IT infrastructure, processes and technology
- Liaise between different stakeholders to ensure smooth operations, support and delivery of IT services
- Proactively monitor and report on operational status, deliverables, risks and issues to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished on time and in accordance with the business requirements
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology related.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role
- Extensive experience developing and enforcing standards and procedures for project deliverables quality assurance, walk-throughs, issues reporting and change management
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to quickly identify problems and implement solutions with minimal downtime
- Excellent project management skills and high-quality successful project delivery experiences, preferred
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and strategic mindset to advise and manage internal and external partners
- Strong coordination and communication skills to manage operations team activities
- Good sense of problem locating, priority, and time management
- Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, able to drill down to details to ensure the progression for the respective projects
- Passionate and able to multitask and learn in a fast pace environment, comfortable to face with urgent requests with clear mindset of processes
- Technical skills/background in network/system is an added advantage
- Willingness to travel at short notice
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914