You'll be joining one of the largest Consumer Electronics MNCs in managing regional CRM project.
- Work closely with the local business teams and become functional expert in B2B processes and related solutions needs.
- Listen and understand business requirements, and providing options for consideration.
- Facilitate discussions and workshops, gather requirements, build cooperation amongst various business teams.
- Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies to deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions.
- Act as key point of contact for global stakeholders and in charge of CRM program coordination and execution.
- Contribute to defining regional roadmap for CRM program rollout.
Qualification and requirements
- BS or equivalent degree in discipline related to the role, with relevant 8 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of B2B (including Enterprise and Education) channel sales.
- Experience in sales operations, partner management and/or enablement preferred.
- Experience as a business analyst role on enterprise-scale CRM, PRM projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247