A leading IT service provider has strong footprint in the region is currently looking for a highly motivated Regional Presales Manager to join their growing team in Singapore
- Provide high quality technical presales consultancy on a range of ICT solutions to Enterprises, Telcos or Nation-wide Government infrastructure.
- Handle Tender RFPs / RFIs / RFQs.
- Perform regular ICT product and solution presentations and trainings in one-on-one, or small group settings, to external clients or internal sales teams, in different countries that Nera operates in.
- Develop Technical Proposals in Microsoft Word from scratch if necessary.
- Develop ICT Solution Presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint from scratch if necessary.
- Research, analyze and develop Best Practice Digital Transformation roadmap and solutions across various identified sectors.
- Conduct and perform Proof-of-Concepts and Demos to regional clients.
- Build relationships with clients with the aim of advancing your goal of providing high quality technical presales consultancy leading to project win and purchase order.
- Able to work in solo or team environment, with customers, vendors, distributors and partners in generating Bill-of-Materials, Statement-of-Compliances, Technical Proposals, Presentations and Pricing as needed to win all deals.
- Technical or Engineering diploma or degree.
- Expert in your past field of technical expertise, and willing / able to learn and on-board new technical knowledge speedily.
- Minimum of 4 - 8 years, and above, of experience in past Technical Presales Consulting role.
- Proficiency with programming languages (Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++)
- Experience in Private and Public Cloud
- Hand on experience in Data Center
- Good knowledge of DevOps
- Willingness to travel
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289