In this role, the Regional Process Aanlyst will participate in process harmonization workshops with the global team; and be responsible for documenting the current state processes for a specific region.
- Work closely with the local business teams to become functional experts in key channel sales / end-user sales / merchandising / digital and physical retail processes and related solutions needs.
- Establish credibility as trusted advisors by listening, understanding business requirements and providing options for consideration.
- Focus on business stakeholder engagement and facilitation, actively engage with all parties and building cooperation amongst the various business teams.
- Understand the strategy and the changing needs of the business via business workshop facilitation and roadmap development for future state. This will involve working with regional business stakeholders, global management teams and colleagues across geographies.
- Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through current state process analysis, user experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile), leading edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions.
- Understand and document the regional nuances that differ between the current and future state processes.
- Support change management and training needs by providing your understanding of the specific regional requirements and recommendations for a smooth transition into the future state.
- BS or equivalent degree in Business management, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline required, with relevant 8-10 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Consumer, Retail, Enterprise channel & End customer sales. Experience in Sales operations, partner management & enablement.
- Experience as a business analyst role on enterprise-scale CRM, PRM projects.
- Working knowledge of process documentation (Omnigraffle, Visio, etc.) & project management
- Understanding of Salesforce Platform functionality and best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, outstanding attention to detail and conceptual thinking abilities
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247