- Perform on-site troubleshooting, installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of medical diagnostic equipment.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance on customer's installations to ensure that equipment continues to perform reliably.
- Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to distributors and customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines of Brand Medical.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report, and ensure tool are calibrated and maintained.
- Ensure that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated are forwarded to the corresponding department for action.
- Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business.
- Plan and execute Field Safety Corrective Action.
- Maintain and update monthly service reports.
Preferred Candidate Profile
- Degree in Biomedical engineer, electrical & electronics engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with MRI/CT System is required
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel overseas alone and with short notice
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205