- Build, establish and expand key OEM, Distributor, Vendor and Supplier relationships at all levels in SG and ASEAN region as a strategic "go-to" solutions integrator.
- Plan, schedule, execute and timely launch marketing programs with key OEMs, Distributors and customers to create awareness and lead generation.
- Maintain knowledge at all levels of the competitive landscape in the connected buildings, UC&C, edge networking, data center and security marketplace.
- Communicates with key clients, customers, other businesses, and vendors, representing an organization or company.
- Seeks out, attracts, acquires, grows, and maintains long-term profitable customer relationships, and becomes the clients' trusted partner through needs-based products or solutions for a company or organization.
- Develops a qualified prospect list, and sets up meetings with and forms new relationships with clients.
- Maintains contact with, gathers feedback, looks at what clients want and need, and finds ways to fulfil those needs with the company's solutions; products and or services.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
- Must have more 10+ years of experience in developing new accounts within the technology/business IT services sector, preference system integrator (SI) with proven success in doing so within Fortune 1000 organizations.
- Experience creating go to market value propositions.
- Ability to work effectively across all functional groups to optimize product & service offerings.
- Able to read, write and interpret various correspondence, memos and instructions.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, ERP, AutoCAD, MS Visio
- Extensive, existing and relevant network of customers, OEMs, Distributors, SIs, Vendors and Supplier relationships.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to De Guzman, Robi Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1544992
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992