ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop system/component level reliability requirements for Beats & Home products based on user conditions/ environments and customer habits.
- Collaborate, proactively and reactively, with internal functional teams such as Quality functions, product development, manufacturing operations and NPI to facilitate and drive FA on reliability failures at CMs during design phases.
- Formulate strategic direction and perform proactive actions to prevent potential unreliable events.
- Define qualification test conditions and requirements which are performed by CMs for customized products.
- On-site audit CMs reliability labs, including test facility, test procedure, operational process and operator ability, etc. Create/ release relevant reliability control forms and documents. Check test equipment and fixtures to ensure all tests being exactly performed, review the test reports and alert the risk to design team in time.
- Regularly maintain reliability standards. Timely update reliability test specification and ORT test plan based on analyzing data of the customer field reliability failures and usage behaviors.
- Coordinate RT activities with 3rd party labs, allocate resources to meet the demand of product development.
DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in electrical, mechanical, physical or materials science.
- 5+ years reliability relevant working experience, preferably in consumer electronics industry.
- Hands-on experience in managing and performing reliability tests including environmental, mechanical and electrical testing.
- Ability to drive the FA activities on CMs.
- Knowledge of international test standards, such as ASTM, JEDEC, IEC etc.
- Expert knowledge in develop reliability validation plan for consumer electronic products.
- Ability to use reliability soft such as Weibull++7, Relex to calculate MTBF or reliability related issues.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to email@example.com pr click "Apply Now" button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Personnel no:R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767