The primary responsibility of the Engineer-Remote Support Networks position is to remotely provide support for network equipment located at customer sites. This position works extensively in the network environment and is responsible for ensuring high availability of all network equipment and.
- This position focuses heavily on Company's Network and Cisco products and technologies. Possess technical expertise for Ethernet infrastructure support and will be instrumental in bridging the industrial and information networking paradigms.
- This position will be responsible for managing and maintaining Cisco Based LAN / WAN equipment. The position will also be responsible for managing the performance of the customers' network environment via high availability services.
- The position will leverage Security concepts and principles to ensure customers' networks are operating in a safe and secure manner.
- The position will manage the IP Address spaces and DNS environments for customers' networks.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance remotely via telephone and email on products to field service personnel, distributors, integrators, and customers. Work with other engineers, manage multiple issues with changing priorities and deal with high pressure situations successfully.
- Capable of investigating and verifying reported product problems in software, firmware, hardware and documentation. Document the problem, work with appropriate group to resolve the problem, and follow up with the representative or customer when the problem is solved.
- Provides documentation of all actions taken in the appropriate systems, set expectations with customers and follow-up on an action item or activity needed to resolve a problem being experienced by a customer. You will update and author Technical Notes and other documentation to inform personnel, domestic or international, of solutions to commonly experienced problems, workarounds, installation / configuration practices that create problems, etc. to improve customer satisfaction and acceptance.
- 2+ Years' relevant experience
- Experience with Cisco hardware:
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Switches
- Cisco Firewalls
- Other network devices
- Familiarity with network switching technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536