- You will provide leadership for project teams by acting as a domain lead for retail business and combining business insight with good communication and technical skills.
- You will operate as an effective interface between engineers and product owners, bringing prospective and understanding of retail principles to help development time and improve their effectiveness in serving the customers.
- You understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by their project teams, whilst handling senior partner relationships to ensure successful program delivery.
- A combination of gravitas and flexibility will be required to ensure that they can be effective and you have extensive experience working on consumer product launches, product merchandising in an electronic commerce environment.
- You should have excellent technical PM skills, and are able to operate in a complex software environment across multiple cost centers, geographies and systems.
- You will guide teams of both contractors and employees, and be familiar with accounting and budget management concepts such as 'capital vs. expense'.
- 10+ years experience in project management and resource management in complex environments for budgets in the millions of dollars.
- Experience on retail technologies, solutions, i.e. AWS, payment gateway, Point of Sales, Sales Automation and etc.
- Understanding of controlling and running budgets, resource management and forecasting.
- Project and program management experience in a software development environment.
- Specific deep experience and functional expertise in electronic commerce for consumer products.
- Experience with engineers in a dynamic, high-pressured environment.
- Experience leading multiple high priority projects at a time and driving them forward with a sense of urgency.
- A phenomenal teammate with a positive attitude who builds relationships quickly.
- Proven ability to partner and influence multi-functionally to identify, evaluate and execute strategic plans.
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply now" button.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767