Retail Engineering Project Manager
Driving complex multi-functional functions and products for the platform, technologies and potentially leading a team of project managers, technical analysts, resources, budgets and the related reporting for program.
- You will provide leadership for project teams by acting as a domain lead for retail business and combining excellent business insight with good communication and technical skills.
- You will operate as an effective interface between engineers and product owners, bringing prospective and understanding of retail principles to help development time and improve their effectiveness in serving customers.
- You understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by their project teams, whilst handling senior partner relationships to ensure successful program delivery.
- A combination of gravitas and flexibility will be required to ensure that they can be effective and you have extensive experience working on consumer product launches, product merchandising in an electronic commerce environment.
- You have excellent technical PM skills, and are able to operate in a complex software environment across multiple cost centers, geographies and systems.
- You will guide teams of both contractors and employees, and be familiar with accounting and budget management concepts such as 'capital vs. expense'.
- You will act as the SPOC for the project to both Biz and SSGs, support gate processes and provide PLOEs and DLOEs
- You will coordinate and schedule work with Vendors, Development, QA/QE, DevOps and impacted SSGs
- You will facilitate Daily Stand-ups and drive functional and technical issues to resolution
- You will run project radar queue and change controls
- You will ensure all required checkpoints are met (IRP, InfoSec, Privacy)
- You will be responsible for project artifacts and storage
- 10+ years experience in project management and resource management in complex environments for budgets in the millions of dollars.
- Excellent experience on retail technologies, solutions, i.e. AWS, payment gateway, Point of Sales, Sales Automation and etc.
- Excellent understanding of controlling and running budgets, resource management and forecasting.
- Project and program management experience in a software development environment. Agile methodology is a plus.
- Specific deep experience and functional expertise in electronic commerce for consumer products.
- Experience with engineers in a dynamic, high-pressured environment - able to have credibility with world-leading technologists that are experts in their field, and need someone with a Excellent personality and the ability to establish relationships with deeply technical people.
- Experience leading multiple high priority projects at a time and driving them forward with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- A phenomenal teammate with a positive attitude who builds relationships quickly.
- Proven ability to partner and influence multi-functionally to identify, evaluate and execute strategic plans.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpowe