A Leading multinational company that manufactures business and industrial imaging products has established strongly in the region and is now in the search for talented and passionate Robotic Automation Engineering Lead to be part of exciting team in Singapore.
- Design and develop Industry 4.0 robotic automation solutions - Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR), Robotic Arm (Cobot), Machine Vision, IOT, and other new solutions.
- Lead robotics and automation engineering team.
- Develop, document, test, and review solutions and proposals with a strong focus on delivering positive ROI for clients
- Manage your projects and clients independently
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in robotics, automation solution
- Experience with solution development and deployment of Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR), Robotic Arm (Cobot), and Machine Vision are highly desirable.
- Experience participating in solution architecture, technical pre-sales and the creation of POCs to meet customer requirements.
- Good knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Strong background in process automation system, Robotics, IoT, AI.
- Proficient in C, C++, Python, etc.
- (No quota for foreigners)
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289