A world leading FMCG company is on the hunt for passionate and talented Robotics Process Automation Associate Manager to join the APAC team in Singapore.
Working with the Demand and Supply Planning business team, you will lead development in Automatic Process Automation.
Demand & Supply Planning: Build hands-on expertise in core planning systems and closely work with business teams in driving work process automation and optimization.
Robotics Automation Development: Work hands-on on work process automation using Robotics Software & work with global/regional experts to lead Innovative Technologies in Supply & Demand Planning
Work Orchestration and Application Interaction. Design and develop solutions that integrate multiple applications to automate supply chain players (planners, analyst, etc).
Supplier Management: Develop a collaborative and healthy relationship with company's external suppliers of technology and services to create maximum benefits on both sides of the partnership.
Application Management: Ensure that all application delivered with quality and accuracy, continuously raising the bar on delivery standards.
- Bachelor degree with a reputable university preferred disciplines include; Information Technology, Computer Science, and experience with Supply Chain Management is a bonus
- Experience in two or more programming languages to develop application/solutions (example Python, Java, .NET, C#, SQL etc).
- Experience in RPA (Blueprism/Workfusion/PEGA/UI path/Automation Anywhere) is preferred
- Experience in Automation using Microsoft and Azure is a plus (PowerApp, Flow, Logic App, botframework etc) is a plus.
- Experience in developing solution with Machine learning is helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively influence internal and external partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Leadership skills and demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities
- Passion for hands-on technical mastery
If you think you have the right skill and mind set and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289