This line of business is under a world leading IT & Electronics company. The business provides IT Outsourcing and Solution Services. They are expanding and looking for passionate RPA Developer to join this exciting stage of business growth.
What will you need to handle?
- Develop RPA solution according to requirements, document and present to internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot on reported errors, identify root cause, provide fast resolution
- Proactively review developed RPA solutions to find areas of improvements.
- Work in a team, accept assigned tasks willingly, and take initiative to help one another.
- Travel overseas may be required for training, requirements gathering and presentation.
What you need to be succeed in this role:
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 years working experience in at least 1 scripting application for workflow automation.
- Overseas travelling required.
- Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools technologies (Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Blue Prism, etc.)
- Good knowledge of excel macros.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good attitude and initiative to learn about RPA tool used to deliver the solution.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289