You are a Sales Account Manager, responsible to develop and engage with a set of enterprise & commercial accounts. You are responsible to build C-level relationship and be their trusted value advisor by helping them to tackle business challenges. You share the portfolio roadmap and insights to customer, enable the customer to nurture solutions within their organization.
- Develop accounts with high potential into larger accounts with regular revenue generation
- Build partnership-based relationships with customers
- Covers named corporate accounts
- Drives consistent revenue generation
- Transforms transactional and opportunistic customer relationships into continuous relationships
- Engages with channel partner resources
- Increase share of wallet and product and service solution revenue generation; be a technology thought partner for the customer
- Develops deep multi-year relationships with C-suite or equivalent
- Establish relationships and engage with the business and IT management level to identify opportunities and sell products and services direct to existing large and strategic accounts. Understand their business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.
- Carry a revenue target to meets or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Interact strongly with customer at the Senior Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts. Understand and document customer's business and IT strategies, priorities and goals
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of products and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies. .
- Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts.
- Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction with products and services.
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts and management reporting in SalesForce.com.
- Assist in securing non-commissionable revenue in assigned accounts (including Subscription is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of sales experience, including significant selling software to large enterprise accounts and history of sales target achievement.
- Viewed as an expert in application software or networking sales in the company and/or industry.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales targets.
- Proven track record in closing complex enterprise sales
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398