A world leading Automation Solutions company which transform manufacturing process and control operations is in the search for highly motivated Sales Development Manager to growth their business across Asia region.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the sales on both greenfield and brownfield projects, providing leadership development of sales funnel and identify short, medium- and long-term sales opportunities within the region.
- Articulate the value proposition for WPN and Location Awareness
- Lead the proposal development and ensure client's vision is in the quotation submission
- Leas, establish and participate in developing large IT infrastructure implementation strategy
To be successful in this role, you should have the following pre-requisites:
- Good knowledge of IT/OT framework
- Good understanding of cyber security focusing on Industrial Solutions and Industrial Standard
- Familiar with Cisco Unified WLAN portfolio
- Proven track record in exceeding sales target and closing large enterprise deal (more than USD 1 million deal)
- Excellent in forecasting, account planning and exceeding sales target
- Ability to identify and drive digital transformation projects
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills and strong communicator
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289