- Be responsible for the development of profitable business for vacuum equipment and systems in SE Asia.
- Particular focus on the chemical, petrochemical and process markets, working with EPC's, major end users and channel partners.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to build and reinforce target market share and profitability.
- Prioritise customers/sectors for sales focus as agreed with the management team
- Preparation and achievement of budgets
- Continuously develop the region with the aim of increasing sales and service performance and to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- The successful applicant will be part of the SE Asia Industrial Vacuum team; supported by excellent local and global technical and commercial resources
- Degree or diploma in an engineering or relevant discipline or equivalent working experience
- Strong background in the vacuum industry with knowledge of liquid ring pumps and chemical dry pumps an advantage. Alternatively, knowledge of other types of pumps / rotating equipment will also be considered.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing; with experience in capital equipment sales to EPC's and / or major end users will be favourably regarded
- Sound commercial awareness
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855