- The purpose of this role is responsible for growing electronics specialty gases and meeting revenue and profit targets for the ASEAN region.
- This role is responsible for managing key accounts in semiconductor and solar segments, maintaining a long-term relationship with customers and maximizing sales opportunities with them.
- Execute business strategies adapting to changing market conditions to achieve revenue and profitability targets for ASEAN.
- Grow and develop existing customers with new products, including deriving strategies to defend existing products and accounts.
- Act as the key interface between customers and all relevant functions within the company, resolving key issues and complaints.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Maintains updated sales funnel, data and information relevant to the key accounts for the purpose of conducting analyses that influence account specific decision making.
- Manage product pricing - monitor product costs and profit performance of product lines, identifies pricing opportunities, and tracks implementation of key pricing initiatives or targets against plan.
- Monitor competitor - Understand local & regional competitor strengths and weaknesses (market share, cost positions, etc.), and expected/typical behavior.
- Manage products responsibility to ensure all local, state and national regulations are complied with.
- Coordinate product, process or engineering changes, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material flow
- Strong execution skills, motivational, and partnership building skills.
- Minimum 5 years key account management experience in a regional role
- Strong communications skills (effective presentations at all levels, negotiation, problem solving).
- Good product knowledge on hazard classifications, chemical properties and compatibilities.
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855