We are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the sales operations team. This is a 6-months temporary role to cover maternity from Nov 2019 to April 2020. This position reports to the Senior Sales Operations Manager, the ideal candidate need to assist to build and standardizing reporting and emplowerment tools to maximize efficiency at all levels. Familiar and able to set up report using Power BI.
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower both sales leaders and reps with critical operational data related to sales strategy and execution.
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor overall region/territory health
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data to track sales performance and metrics
- Analyze sales and industry data to provide business insights
- Assist in the development of sales analytics tools for management
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as a data analyst in sales operations
- Ability to perform complex analysis including forecasting and probability modeling.
- Strong knowledge of relational database technologies, Excel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement in business processes and deliver results
- 6 months maternity cover contract
- Location: Central, Singapore
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107