- Manage the O2C (Order to Cash) process by liaising the China team to raise invoices, manage contracts and to setup accounts.
- Creating process documentation including but not limited to lead generation, sales process, salesforce, billing and contract creations
- RACI creation for sales opportunity management process
- Liaise with China FP&A and Legal team to setup a global engagement process for our O2C
- Review current process documentation and provide best practice alternatives
- At least 5 years experience and qualifications with a bachelor degree. Experience in Sales Operations.
- Ability to pickup complex process and able to recommend best practice to the team.
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of projects and proactively works on things that need to be done.
- Good understanding of O2C process and experience in billing and procurement is a plus
- Comfortable in working with teams across functions, geographies, and cultures.
- High interest in technology
Interpersonal skills: Highly collaborative, focus on problem solving and achieving results through team approach. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently and under ambiguity
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914