Work to resolve internal production support issues and work on development and maintenance tasks on the Salesforce Platform.
- Service Tickets: Manage day to day support issues from Central Ticketing System
- Salesforce Development: Work to resolve front end issues in Salesforce, research root causes and perform unit testing.
- Collaborate with project teams to estimate, plan, and manage new feature development, configuration, testing, and rollout
- Work with the system architect to assist in the design and implementation of Force.com solutions that align to industry best practices and deliver on business needs and value
- Effectively manage communication and relationships with project team and stakeholders - both technical and business
- Resolve support tickets that require Force.com system configuration access to ensure industry, business, security and quality standards are met
- Complete regular internal Force.com applicable system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of business liaisons on new Force.com processes and procedures
- Salesforce Administrations, such as license provisioning, Activate/Deactivate Users, Set up archive policies, enable system release updates, etc
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce Certification is ideal
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Good understanding of the Force.com platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment is ideal
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096