- Play a leadership role for Technical services CRM Commercial projects.
- Responsible for working with business analysts, developers and stakeholders to design and implement CRM solutions.
- Play a crucial role in various aspects of the CRM integration and implementation including architecture, design, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Lead the effort to document technical requirements, architecture, and design of deployment and integration of the CRM solution.
- Guide and mentor developers and always communicate closely with the rest of the technology development teams, including keeping stakeholders informed of technical progress and risks.
- Subject Matter expert in SFDC platform solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant Information Technology systems development and integration experience including 5 years of Salesforce.com development experience as well as experience in systems integration environments with large, complex third party solutions
- Demonstrative success with large Salesforce.com /integration project
- Salesforce certifications Mandatory - Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Community cloud consultant, Platform developer-1, Platform developer-2, Marketing cloud Email specialist and Consultant, System Architect, Technical Architect, Mulesoft developer certification
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096