The candidate will work with cross-functional IT teams and business community to drive and implement SAP APO solutions.
- Review business requirements, understand the business problems and objective of the requests.
- Conduct thorough analysis on business requirement and collaborate with cross functional team to propose solution.
- Write functional specs & review technical documents.
- Support user testing, performance testing and regression testing, leveraging test automation tools as applicable.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical qualifications
- Functional and Technical knowledge and hands-on experience implementing SAP APO / GATP
- Working Experience in implementing Business Process Management such as Process Orchestration will be an advantage.
- Familiar with SAP configurations and developing functional specifications for APO function and integration with other systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and drive resolution of issues; Debug/ ABAP knowledge is desirable.
- Conversant in building integrated solutions using EAI technologies, EDI, APIs, Web Services etc. involving non-SAP apps and technologies.
- Strong knowledge in Supply Chain planning and execution.
- Strong communication skills and ability to support and engage diverse stakeholder groups across different region
- Positive working attitude and desire to embrace change.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247