SAP APO Techno Functional Analyst
The candidate will work with cross-functional IT teams and business community to drive and
implement SAP APO solutions.
The role includes responsibility for all aspects of a project including:
- Review business requirements, understand the business problems and objective of the requests
- Conduct thorough analysis on business requirement and collaborate with cross functional team to propose solution
- Write Functional specs & Review technical development team's work to be delivered for accuracy and completeness.
- Support User testing, performance testing and regression testing, leveraging test automation tools as applicable
- BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical qualifications
- Functional and Technical knowledge and hands-on experience implementing SAP APO / GATP Implementation and Support experience
- Working Experience in implementing Business Process Management such as Process Orchestration will be a plus.
- Familiar with SAP configurations and developing functional specifications for APO function and integration with other systems.
- Ability to work with development teams to validate and ensure quality of the deliverables through standalone and integration testing
- Ability to troubleshoot and drive resolution of issues. Debug/ ABAP knowledge is desirable.
- Adhere to project methodology and deliver project documents and KT to production support teams
- Conversant in building integrated solutions using EAI technologies, EDI, APIs, Web Services etc involving non-SAP apps and technologies
- Experience working in large scale and highly automated application landscapes
- Great knowledge in Supply Chain planning and execution
- Flexibility to work and build positive relationships with cross functional, multi-vendor teams across different geos
- Great communication skills and ability to support and engage diverse stakeholder groups like business users and other IT team members
- Positive working attitude and desire to embrace change.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741