- Support the implementation and migration for regional IT applications with the objective of business continuity and business process efficiency.
- Implementation and 1st and 2nd level support of SAP ERP 6.0/ S-4 Hana - CO module and with focus on country specific localizations, carve-in and carve-out projects
- Evaluation, monitoring, handling and resolving of business problems concerning SAP business processes, in such a way that the problems are always registered, confirmed to the business and carried out within the expected time frame according to the agreed budget.
- Work together with the project implementation team.
- Design, test, deliver, support and improvement of processes and functionality within the organization, utilizing latest SAP CO
- Creation of user documentation and training documents and provide (on-site) training.
- Communicate with the customers and stake holders.
- Interpersonal Relationship with internal and external customers
- Bachelor/Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent
- Should have at least 5-7 years of SAP CO configuration with minimum three End-to-End Implementation specially on Profitability analysis, Product costing and Project systems.
- At least 2 Support Projects within Manufacturing and Industry Solution
- Mandatory debugging skills
- Knowledge on integration areas of other modules like FI, MM, SD and PP
- Good to have EDI/ ALE knowledge
- Analytical & meticulous and having good sense for trouble shooting.
- Ability to manage stressful situations and focus on the desired outcome.
- Able to work independently and can integrate into a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552