You'll be advising and supporting customers on their business transformation journey to S/4HANA on-Premise and Cloud.
- Apply SAP Best Practices and best use of implementation tools to ensure successful customer business transformation to S/4HANA On-Premise and Cloud
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, document and validate requirements for changes to business processes.
- Design, configure, implement, test, train and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Develop business process documents and other necessary documents as per project requirements.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant area or equivalent
- Min 3 years' experience in SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Integration knowledge of SAP SD to SAP Finance and SAP Materials Management (SAP MM)
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA or S/4HANA Cloud implementation
- Experience configuring and implementing the following:
- Organisational Structures: sales areas, organisational structures
- Master Data: customer master, vendor master, product master, pricing
- Document Types: sales documents; sales orders, billing, intercompany billing
- Pricing: condition tables, condition types, access sequences, pricing procedures, pricing routines, discount, rebates
- Document Incompletion: incompletion procedures
- Output Management: output types, output determination, form templates
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247