- Support local and overseas SAP users to track all incidents, issues, changes, requests, and follow through to problem resolution and necessary deliverable.
- Gather and develop requirements specification for SAP changes, and feature requests.
- Liaise with SAP vendor/outsourced Application Management Services Consultant to troubleshoot and rectify application / client problems, and / or rollout SAP enhancement & updates.
- Able to analyze, troubleshoot, and develop SAP reports.
- Maintain / update work processes and procedures developed by respective department.
- Educate users and conduct training on work processes and procedures, and/or when there are major changes / updates on SAP systems.
- Oversees and update training materials with SAP trainers.
- Enforce compliance to documented SAP work processes and procedures.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on and in-depth experiences in providing technical and functional support on SD/MM or PP and QM in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified in 2 or more of the above modules. Added advantage if previous experiences were based on S/4Hana.
- Good understanding in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) in relation to SAP.
- Mature, meticulous, attentive, patient and a fast-learner.
- Able to organize and multi-task.
- Good communication and writing skill.
- Excellent attitude and interpersonal skills with vendors and colleagues from all levels
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536