- One of the largest consumer electronics company
- Salary Range: $8000 - $12000
- 5 working days
- 1-year renewable contract with permanent conversion opportunity
- Proactively review current processes and services in the SAP SD module and all relevant sub-modules.
- Establish new processes and functions as required, maintain standards in terms of quality and excellence, and automate processes for efficiency.
- Customise necessary adjustments, take ownership of fixing problem reports, and document the relevant changes.
- Closely align with all in-house consultants with regards to other modules, e.g. FI/CO or SAP PO, AIF, MM etc.
- Help roll out SAP globally, be part of the SD workstream and serve as the key contact person for all questions regarding SD.
- Take responsibility as Lead on SAP Rollout projects, and also serve as a project lead for O2C focused projects.
- Support respective departments to align and consolidate SAP and (financial) non-SAP systems.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification/certification.
- 7 years of SAP functional experience, either in IT consulting or in-house.
- Experience in pricing, customising, and configuring the SD delivery process; with the understanding of the integration points from MM to FI, SD to FI-CA and FI/CO.
- Ability to customise in SAP SD and have experience with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Knowledge of SAP BRIM would be a PLUS
- Ability to develop small ABAP reports/routines and be able to debug.
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205