- Support local and overseas SAP users to track all incidents, issues, changes, requests, and follow through to problem resolution and necessary deliverable.
- Gather and develop requirements specification for SAP changes, and feature requests.
- Liaise with SAP vendor/outsourced Application Management Services Consultant to troubleshoot and rectify application / client problems, and / or rollout SAP enhancement & updates.
- Able to analyze, troubleshoot, and develop SAP reports.
- Maintain / update work processes and procedures developed by respective department.
- Educate users and conduct training on work processes and procedures, and/or when there are major changes / updates on SAP systems.
- Oversees and update training materials with respective SAP trainers.
- Enforce compliance to documented SAP work processes and procedures.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experiences supporting these modules in manufacturing environment: SD, MM, PP and QM. Preferably certified in more than one of those modules.
- Experience with SAP ECM - OpenText advantageous and in DMS.
- Good understanding in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) in relation to SAP.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536