- 1 year contract with completion bonus and performance based variable bonus (Extendable based on performance and project requirements)
- Involve in Property Sale project implementation activities:
- Gather user requirements
- Improve current process workflows
- Deliver project deliverables, service requests according to given project schedule and with quality
- Develop functional specifications for business users
- Prepare test scripts and carry out testing
- Support users in UAT
- Provide support to maintenance activities after project implementation.
- To take lead in project assignments and manage its scope and key stakeholders
- Handle interfaces from non-ERP system to SAP GL/AP/AR/SD modules & vice-versa.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, and recommends to senior management on appropriate alternatives
- Able to develop user guide and conduct training for internal staffs when required.
- Involve in SAP SD configuration to address operational service requests
- Bachelor's degree with Microsoft Excel skills.
- Consultative and able to lead user discussions, manage scope and recommend solutions. Good stakeholder analysis skills
- Possess analytical, functional, and technical competencies with structured approach towards problem-solving
- Knowledge in real estate will be a plus
- Functional Domains Competencies in following:
- SAP FI, with some experience with SD or ABAP is a plus
- Project management skills. Involved in at least 2 complete cycle of project implementation
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills, and team player
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "SAP FI Consultant"
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan
Registration No.: R1985398
EA License No.: 02C3423
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398