You are required to manage and support SAP FICO on global basis including interfaces to other systems. You will identify business needs, scope and prioritize requirement and coordinate with vendors on the requirement.
You will drive change and conduct regular end user training, lead project for new implementation or upgrades within resource, timeline and budget as well as develop training materials.
- Degree from a recognized university
- 5 years SAP S4/HANA FICO experience and good in SAP FICO configuration and support skills
- Managed 2 full project life cycles for projects that are at least more than 6 months
- Managed large scale data migration, parallel ledger, multicurrency, fixed assets
- Knowledge of inter functional SAP modules including MM, SD, PS and WBS
- Good customer service attitude
- Team player who is able to work independently
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144