SAP Fiori Manager is responsible for technical and functional development and support of the SAP FIORI applications with integration to either Project Systems, Logistics modules, Finance or HR.
The Manager provides collaboration with SAP functional and business users to develop the FIORI screens and functions, document technical requirements, participate in implementation projects and provide post Go-Live support.
The SAP Fiori Manager should be familiar with the Projects, Contract, Procurement, Finance or HR processes in SAP.
1. Propose UX solution;
2. Develop the FIORI screens and functions;
3. Perform requirement analysis and design;
4. Document the technical design;
5. Fix bugs;
6. Perform testing and assist users in UAT;
7. Perform cutover activities and provide post implementation support.
1. Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related disciplines.
2. Must possess JAVA/ABAP and FIORI experience;
3. Proficient in FIORI development such as standard Fiori 2.0 extension, customised Fiori, SAP UI5 and SAP OData;
4. Proficient in ABAP development such as reports, adobe forms, Webdynpro programs, user exit, BADI;
5. Good knowledge in Logistics management modules covering Project Systems, Contracts and Material Management of SAP;
6. Good analytical and trouble shooting skills;
7. Able to work independently and as a team.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914