The candidate will work with cross-functional IT teams and business community to drive and implement SAP projects.
- Receive assignments and drive project implementation with respective team leads to meet the goals, schedule and budget.
- Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements.
- Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities.
- Monitor and report on the process, progress and results.
- Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment.
- Effectively communicate project status to the management on a regular basis
- Monitor any risk to project and drive mitigation plan.
- Ensures consistent delivery of quality projects under tight timelines.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical qualifications.
- Overall 8+ years of SAP ECC or SAP S/4 Application Implementation and support experience in SD/MM or FICO module.
- Experience in managing large-scale, full cycle SAP solution implementation projects.
- Familiar with SAP configurations and developing solution design and functional specifications.
- Ability to drive alignment on priority across all stakeholders and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to drive effective implementation, drive automation in integration testing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to support and engage diverse stakeholder groups across different region.
- Ability to drive solution by collaboration with cross functional teams for any challenges faced in projects.
- Positive attitude and desire to embrace change.
- PMP / Project Management Professional or equivalent certificates is preferable.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247