The SAP SD functional analyst should possess strong B2B business process understanding, ecommerce (SAP Commerce), hands-on with SAP SD related configuration with good communication skills.
- Participate in requirement gathering, solution design, thorough testing, documentation.
- Work with developer to ensure project deliverables are completed within stipulated timeframe.
- Develop SAP Functional Specification and communicate with developer or external partners.
- Execute projects, setting project deliverables priorities, monitoring, reporting on the process, progress, risk, and result.
- Effectively communicate project status to the project stakeholder on a regular basis.
- Partner with business to ensure their expectations are met and managed.
- Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 6+ years of SAP SD working experience in high-tech manufacturing/OEM or consumer product environment.
- Specialized in SAP SD Functional, order to cash, ecommerce (SAP Commerce), B2B Business Process, Payment Processing, Digital Assets Management.
- Certified in SAP SD is preferred.
- Technical Knowledge in ABAP, able to perform simple debug if required.
- Interface design: SAP system and non-SAP System with various middleware and protocols.
- Document functional specifications, working instruction and solution design.
- Able to deliver project under tight timeline.
- Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247