- Operate in compliance with all Supply Chain policies, process and procedures
- Manage the process relevant to the specific role, including the support of internal clients
- Ensure SCM capitalises from lessons learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
- Contribute the selection, management and monitoring of Vendors
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of the Project Procurement Plan, together with Project Management, Engineering (and/or others as appropriate and applicable)
- Assist with the implementation and conduct of the operational elements of the Supply Chain strategy and support the local SCM specific activities
- Support the development of the local Supply Chain Function through guidance and coaching to more junior members of the team.
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering or Business) or qualified by experience
- Appropriate experience in a one or more of the Supply Chain areas of expertise, most recently in an expert capacity.
- Ability to coach and guide more junior colleagues
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551