Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases.
Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks.
Able to do post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program.
Manage other special projects as assigned.
Work closely with project leadership to assess organisational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously improving.
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum theory, rules and practices etc.
- Knowledge of gitflow/code branching methodology to assist with running multiple phases of sprints
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams' needs
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- Attained the Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of leading sprints
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time
- Experience or good working knowledge in the following technologies: Business Analysis skills or Technical skills in Mobile / Web / Data Analytics applications
- Friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: email@example.com
(please include information on your earliest availability and current salary)
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914