The selected candidate will be providing support to the client's search engine operations in the China market, which includes:
- Responsible for creating high quality reports analysing the issues and patterns for the market and providing insights to other teams
- Review work performed by vendors and provide feedback on quality and accuracy
- Handle day-to-day relevance judgement tasks with a focus on China market.
- Collaborate with other teams to evaluate and analyse search algorithms, metadata accuracy, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support research initiatives that improve search and recommendations features, which involves analysing and writing information in Chinese to tailor the platform for the native Chinese users.
- Degree holder with relevant working experience is preferred
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of China market is required
- Business language proficiency (written) in Chinese (Min B3 for GCE O Level or equivalent) to analyse information in Chinese and provide relevant search term suggestions
- Strong analytical and research instincts
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table
- Proficient in Excel, Numbers or other tools
Virginia, Chiau Yi Lai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1655564